The God of the Bible is infinitely wise in all His ways.
- He has uniquely revealed His mysterious ways to the prophets.
- Their message is a necessary reminder of our desperate need to have an adequate and appropriate view of God if we are to live as He intended.
- God has ordained that our prayers accomplish the pleasure of His will, but His answer to our prayers come in His appointed time and rarely on our time schedule.
- His delays are not necessarily denials but the expression of His longsuffering grace with sinners.
- We are to keep on praying for the things that burden our hearts.
- God also burdens the righteous with the heartbreak of a sinful world.
- In this way we learn to see and feel the very heart of God for sinners.
- When the righteous are encircled by a perverse culture, they are to not remain silent but dare to speak out in the name of Christ.
- We are to speak with practical expressions of love and tears rolling down our faces.
- This is a time to cling to our faith, when everything else fails us.
-By Don Smith-
Enjoy today’s prayer call!